Center for Educational Creativity and Innovation (CECI)
Our Goal, Vision and Mission
The goal of the Center for Educational Creativity and Innovation is to share creative ideas with P-K 12 classroom teachers, home school parents, and higher education professors through this website.
The center's vision is to provide creative ideas that can then become innovative ways in which students can experience engaging and long term learning. By providing learning styles inventories to classroom teachers, we can help to pinpoint HOW students learn. That element is a key to any educator to be able to best teach each student.
To paraphrase a quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson: "Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail that can be shared with the entire world". The mission of the Center for Educational Creativity and Innovation is to share the information gleaned from the new trail with the world of educators.
Please contact us:
- To inquire about learning styles inventories for your class.
- To ask questions about making various learning styles manipulative. We can help and we can also send you images of completed works.
- About a great creative project that we can share on this website with other educators around the world.
- To collaborate on a creative and innovative project. We are interested in partnerships on any scale.
- If you are tired of teacher sites that are not meeting the needs of your students. We can help with cutting edge teaching ideas that can be easily adapted to your grade level and curricular area.
Center for Educational Creativity and Innovation
Education Building, Room 144
3100 E. New Orleans St.
Broken Arrow, OK 74014