Faculty & Staff Resources
Educator Preparation Resources
- Cooperating Teachers
- Oklahoma Academic Standards
- Oklahoma Teacher & Leader Effectiveness (TLE)
- Interstate Teacher Assessment and Support Consortium Standards - 2011 (pdf)
- Teacher Education Faculty Guidelines - 2011 (pdf)
- How to Write a Lesson Plan - Dr. L. Wilson (YouTube)
- College of Education Syllabus Template (Google Doc)
- Meeting Agenda and Minutes Templates (Google Doc)
- Conceptual Framework Overview (pdf)
- COE Technology Checkout Guidelines (Google Doc)
- COE Technology Available for Checkout (Google Doc)
Departmental RTP Guidelines
- Curriculum & Instruction (Google Doc)
- Educational Leadership (Google Doc)
- Health & Kinesiology (Google Doc)
- Psychology & Counseling(pdf)
- Teacher Education(Google Sheet)
The Leadership Team is comprised of College of Education Deans, Department Chairs, and Directors.
The team meets on the second Thursday each month during the academic year to share department/program updates and information.
If you have items that you would like to discuss with the Leadership Team, contact your department chair or Dr. Vanessa Anton (email@example.com).
Building Captains for Facilities Management
Contact the appropriate building captain if you need a work order submitted to facilities management. This workflow provides one point of contact, and prevents facilities management from receiving multiple work orders for the same issue.
- Bagley Hall - David Stege
- Bagley Hall, if David is unavailable - Darla Chewey
- Haskell Hall - David Stege
- Broken Arrow Education - Dawn Giles
According to the NSU Emergency Management webpage, Building Coordinators serve as a resource to the Campus Emergency Response Team and any responding emergency personnel. The role of Building Coordinators is comprised of coordinating and educating as well as planning for all building occupants. In addition, they serve as the communication liaison between campus service agencies and building occupants under specific circumstances. Here is more information about the responsibilities of Building Coordinators.