College of Education
Attention students currently enrolled in Internships:
Students currently enrolled in Internship courses, Pre-I, Pre-II, or Full Internship, please check your NSU email for continued updates regarding your internship responsibilities and related assignments due to school closures related to COVID-19 and Oklahoma State Department of Education announcements.
- Endowed Chairs announced
- Health and Human Performance (HHP) program now available on the BA campus. Contact the Health and Kinesiology Department for more details.
- New FLEX Internship options available to all teacher education students. Select a 3, 4, or 5 day per week internship option to fit your personal needs!
- Alternative Certification for Educators (ACE) Institute. Already have a degree and want to be a teacher? Enroll in 100% online classes to earn your Alternative Certification.
The College of Education at Northeastern State University prepares educators, counselors and fitness/health professionals to serve Oklahoma and the entire nation. Whether your career goals center around teaching in public schools, working with those seeking healthier physical and mental lifestyles, or attending graduate college for advanced preparation, the College of Education wants to help you reach your dreams.
Our outstanding faculty focus on preparing professionals who are teaching scholars, educational leaders and developers of human potential. Our teacher candidates and other graduates are committed to excellence in their fields and making a difference in their communities.
In the News
Nikki Jones, Higher Education Leadership
NASPA IV-W Rising Star Award
- Celebration of Teaching celebrates 20 Years
- Langston selected as NASPA Annual Conference Intern
- Donning of the Kente Celebrates Black Students
- Jones Receives Rising Star Award
- Sargent Recognized for Servant Leadership
- STEAM Maker Lab Opens on Broken Arrow Campus
- COE Alumna Named Dean
- College Hosts Annual SNAG Fundraising Event
- Alumni Finalists for Teacher of the Year
- Library Media Program and UKB awarded grant
- Academic Spotlight: Dr. Bea Keller-Dupree
- Call for Third-Party Comments on Educator Preparation Program