Education Degree Programs
The advisors for candidates certifying to teach in secondary schools or K-12 certifications are located in the college that offers the degree. All candidates must apply for admission to teacher education, enroll in professional education courses, and complete internships in the College of Education.
- Art Education, B.A.Ed.
- Cherokee Education, B.A.Ed.
- English Education, B.A.Ed.
- Health and Physical Education, B.S.Ed.
- Mathematics Education, B.S.Ed.
- Music Education, B.M.E.
- Science Education, B.S.Ed.
- Social Studies Education, B.A.Ed.
- Spanish Education, B.A.Ed.
All candidates who graduate with a teacher education/certification degree are required to fulfill a competency in a language other than English. Please check with your advisor regarding this requirement.
For more information about admission to teacher education contact the Office of Clinical Education.